Fishing Has No BoundariesFond du Lac Chapter
Walleye weekend family fishing
The kind people at Walleye Weekend have asked us to partner with them to oversee the Family Fishing Tournament. We're thrilled!
The quick rundown is as follows:
- June 9, 8am - noon
- June 10, 8am - 11:30am
- Trophies awarded daily, 15 minutes after tournament ends
- Categories determined by age
To find out all the information, please visit our friends at their Walleye Weekend website. On there, you'll find all the things you need to know about this great family event. If you simply want to download the registration form, we got you....just click here.
1. Eligibility is according to age as of June 11, 2017.
2. All contestants must register by 4 p.m. – June 9, 2017. (visitors exception)
3. The release form must be signed and submitted by a parent or guardian.
4. Contestants must register daily at the Family Fishing tent located on Oven Island.
5. All fish entered must be caught in the prospective area during official tourney hours.
6. Total weight determined by one day’s catch.
(Participants may fish one or two days.)
7. Only live bait and one line per person allowed.
8. All fish caught should be kept regardless of size
(With the exception of rules and regulations from the DNR).
9. Total catch must be registered by:
Noon Saturday and 11:30 a.m. Sunday sharp for fishermen. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
10. Event Chairman’s decisions are final.
11. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behavior of contestants; un-sportsman like behavior will not be tolerated.
12. In the event of too many entrants for the area, fishing times may be assigned. Prior announcements would be made via local media.